In the event of a dispute, the Korean court interprets this document as a Korean version unless there is a special reason.
Purpose of processing personal information
PK Square ("PK Square" below "pk-square.com") processes personal information for the following purposes and does not use it for any purpose other than:
- Confirmation of intention to join, maintenance and management of membership, confirmation of writer of data, articles or comments, supply and delivery of services, etc.
Processing and retention period of personal information
- PK Square processes and holds personal information within the period of retention and use of agreed personal information or the period of possession and use of personal information according to laws and regulations in South Korea when collecting personal information from the information subject. Specific personal information processing and retention periods are as follows.
- Information listed in the member information, such as member ID, password, etc.
- If PK Square does not have an obligation to submit or retain data for the member concerned, it shall be held until withdrawal.
- Contact information, such as email, phone number, etc.
- Keep it for the same period of time as above, but when sending notifications such as emailing, texting, etc., the minimum information required to send to Apple APNs, Google FCM (push notification), Amazon SES (send email), SolAPI (text messaging), and so on may be delivered.
- Automatically generated information, such as cookies or sessions for members
- PK Square is able to utilize analysis tools such as Google Analytics and Google Adsense. There is a possibility that your site utilization information will be communicated to the third parties.
- You can reset the information about cookies at any time from the browser settings menu.
- Information about sessions is naturally disconnected from session information on the server when you delete session cookies, and session information on the server is also deleted after a month.
- Personal information gained from non-daily activities such as events
Preparation of the rights and duties of the information subject and the method of exercise thereof
Information subjects may exercise the following privacy rights to PK Square at any time:
- Require access to personal information
- You can view personal information submitted through membership registration or modification of membership information through the 'Member Info' menu.
- Require correction in case of errors, etc.
- Request for deletion and suspension of processing
- If there is no responsibility or obligation to PK Square or operator, you can delete your personal information by withdrawing from the membership menu.
- For cookie information, you can delete it at any time through the browser settings menu.
Processing items in your personal information
- Personal information that can be filled out through membership registration or modification of membership information.
- Required Items
- ID, password, nickname, email address
- Optional Items
- Phone number, blog address
- Personal information that is automatically recorded
- Information in cookies, sessions, etc.
- Automatically recorded information such as language settings and session keys is recorded for convenience of using the website.
Entrustment of personal information
PK Square entrusts personal information to external companies to perform some of the tasks necessary to provide various services to users. If the consignment changes, we will disclose it through the revision of the privacy processing policy.
- Amazon Web Services: Management of cloud infrastructure, email delivery services. Personal information retention period: upon withdrawal from a membership or the termination of an entrustment contract;
- Apple, Google: Consignment of information for push notifications (device identification, notification messages, etc.) if push notifications are enabled. Personal information retention period: Until the purpose of sending a notification message is achieved or until the entrustment contract is terminated;
- Nurigo: Information for sending text messages (phone numbers, notification messages, etc.) if text message notifications are enabled. Personal information retention period: Until the purpose of sending a notification message is achieved or until the entrustment contract is terminated;
Destruction of personal information
- Destruction procedure
- The information entered by the user shall be stored for a period of time after the purpose has been achieved, and immediately destroyed if there is no responsibility or obligation to do so.
- Destruction due
- The user's personal information shall be destroyed within five days of the end of the retention period, or within five days of the date when the personal information is deemed unnecessary, such as achieving the purpose of the personal information processing, abolishing the service, or terminating the project.
Installation and operation of automatic personal information collection devices and refusal thereof
- PK Square uses 'cookies' to store and bring up information frequently to provide personalized services.
- Cookies are a small amount of information that the server used to run the website sends to the user's computer browser and is sometimes stored on the user's disk inside the user's PC computer.
- Installation, operation, and rejection of cookies: Web browser settings allow you to refuse to save cookies.
- If you refuse to save cookies, you may experience difficulties in using personal services.
Person in charge of personal information protection
The person in charge of personal information protection is responsible for personal information protection in PK Square.
If you have any further questions regarding the processing of personal information, please contact us at the following contact information.
- Person in charge of personal information protection
This personal information processing policy shall apply from the effective date, and if any changes are added, deleted, or corrected in accordance with statutes and policies, it will be notified through small daily records seven days before the implementation of the changes.
Measures to secure the safety of personal information.
PK Square is taking the technical, management and physical measures necessary to ensure safety as follows:
- Technical countermeasures
- It regularly updates and inspects installed programs and installs systems in areas where access is controlled from the outside, and monitors and blocks them technically and physically.
- Encryption of personal information
- The password of the user is encrypted, stored, and managed, so only he or she can know.
- Data transmitted over the network is encrypted.